More than 65 years of the same quality, commitment and dedication are guaranteed to you with your purchase of Quaker windows and doors. Founded in 1949 and based in Freeburg, Missouri, the Quaker family-owned corporation was built on a business philosophy of quality and customer satisfaction that continues today. Marge and Harold Knoll dedicated themselves building a business destined to be a leader in the window and door industry.
A tradition of quality.
Their vision continues at Quaker today with the same high level of detailed workmanship, reponsive service and extreme commitment to quality and value.
No shortcuts are ever taken in our manufacturing process. State-of-art equipment demands the highest standards of operation. Our commitment to you is a window and door product of unmatched quality and exceptional value.
We constantly strive to build on our reputation for quality along with our history and passion for continual improvement and product development. Quaker’s committed to making your new windows on the world the finest possible product available.
- Access to purchase vinyl, wood and aluminum products all from one manufacturer.
- High quality products.
- Knowledgeable customer service representatives that are second to none.
- Q-1 Plus – the most comprehensive quoting program today.
- Energy Star products.
- Delivery from our own fleet trucks – more control.
- Any application – new construction and replacement.
- Commercial products from small business structures to high rises.
- The most innovative website in the industry. Literature, warranty and details.
- Continually pro-active in “Green” and LEED.