The E600 Series has every angle covered. Superior structural performance and industry leading thermally capabilities.
- Sturdy & solid build with .094 gauge 6063-T6 aluminum
- Sash glazed with 1” insulated glass
- Narrow sightlines for a contemporary look and feel
- Frame & sash contains a time-tested, thermal-break system, made better by an extra wide setting for unrivaled thermal results.
- Any color is available with Quaker’s 2604 powder-coat finish (equal to 50% Kynar)
- 12 Popular Collections
- 18 Impressive Collections
- 7 Resembles Collection
- Unlimited custom color matching capabilities
- Competitive warranty
- 3 1/4” main frame
- Insulated glass spacer system assures a great seal and is an excellent thermal barrier
- Q-Lon Bulb weatherstripping
- Push-out and Pull-in swing operation casement model
- Push-out swing operation on awning model
- Pull-in swing operation on hopper model
- Optional glazing stop to accept triple glazed I.G.
- Energy-efficient glass packages to fit any climate and location; Energy Basic, Energy 3S, Energy Plus, Energy Max, Energy Obscure, Energy Bronze and Energy Grey
- Other glass options include: privacy glass, safety glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, spandrel, mirrored glass and more
- Muntins: Internal Lites (between the glass) or Applied Lites (SDL) for a simulated divided lite appearance
- Finish: 2605 Powder Coat finish (equal to 70% Kynar) and a full range of Anodized finishes
- Variable glass pane thicknesses are available in order to achieve higher sound transmission control (STC) ratings
- Mates with matching E600 picture window, as well as existing panning, receptor and mull systems
- Maximum ventilation hinges for 90-degree opening
- Deeper sash pocket for triple glazing when necessary
- Extra-wide thermal-break provides unmatched thermal performance compared to similar windows on the market
- Azo-braiding thermal-break system uses proven technology to eliminate dry shrink
- Eight heavy-duty corner keys (two in each corner) ensure the miters will perform at ultimate structural and thermal levels
- Excellent hinging system for customary venting purposes. Casement hinges can be upgraded to allow for 90° opening and 180 lbs. of weight capacity for full ventilation capabilities, even on larger windows.
- Sash design accommodates deep SDL profiles
- Low VOC powder paint combined with recycled aluminum and glass offer “Green” rewards and “LEED” point possibilities