The H600 trumps our current venting products and immediately vaults Quaker to the top of the market. You’ll find it’s superior on several levels:
- 3 1/4” thermally-broken main frame.
- Sturdy & solid build with .094” 6063-T6 aluminum
- Sash glazed with 1” insulated glass
- Outswing operation on both casement and awning styles
- Roto or cam-handle operation available
- Truth® Tempo Series heavy-commercial locking system
- Extra wide thermal-break implemented into main frame for excellent thermal performance
- Any color is available with Quaker’s 2604 powder-coat finish (equal to 50% Kynar)
- 12 Popular Collections
- 18 Impressive Collections
- 7 Resembles Collections
- Unlimited custom color matching capability
- Glass: Energy Basics, Energy 3S, Energy Max by Quaker, privacy glass (opaque), safety (tempered) glass, tinted glass (bronze, grey, green, blue and others), laminated, spandrel, mirrored and more are available.
- Grids: internal lites (between the glass) or applied lites (SDL) for a simulated divided lite appearance.
- Finish: 2605 Powder Coat finish (equal to 70% Kynar) and a full range of Anodized finishes.
- Variable glass pane thicknesses are available in order to achieve higher sound transmission control (STC) ratings.
- Mates with matching H600 picture windows (direct set or sash set model) and existing panning, receptor and mull systems.
Courtesy of .094 aluminum, the H600 product family carries an AW50 rating across the board. Wire frame capabilities make ganged units more viable.
Main frame’s extra-wide thermal break, combined with energy-efficient I.G., is the reason for the H600 superior thermal performance. U-Value and SHGC ranges overwhelm competitors with similar windows on the market.
H600 is designed with historical guidelines in mind. Sash profiles have a accurate putty-glaze look and can accommodate deep SDL profiles. Sightlines are maximized for an optional look. A floating operator system can duplicate the industrial warehouse look from days gone by.
All H600 operating and fixed styles are available with or without nailing fin thus eac can be utilized in replacement or new construction applications. Operating windows execute consistently courtesy of Truth® Tempo Series hardware systems, available in a roto crank-out style or cam-handle push out style.
Hidden exterior weatherstripping projects a cleaner impression for the H600. Sash and main frame joints show neatly and won’t sag because of heavy-duty corner keys.